PTC Battle Dogs Update v13.6.10 (EN/NCS/JP) - Mediafire Download


Your request is now processing...

Its a cold evening everyone, I have updated the battle dogs by adding four missing enemies in the game, namely such as Pigge, Cyber Face, Le Boin and Mystic Yulala. I have transferred Elder Sloth to Uber too!


Complete Logs:

  • Le'Boin = Neneko
  • Pigge = Years End Neneko
  • Mystic Mask Yulala = Driller Cat
  • Cyber Face = Ebisu
  • Elder Sloth = Music Fest Thundia

yt


Downloads (7x)

Before you download, please note that you are going to bypass link terminal! Also, its way is to support me so I can earn little from my work. Thank you guys!

If you know bugs please kindly report it to me and please state duplicate units or missing enemies in the game!


Download Battle Dogs


Download Battle Dogs NCS


Download Battle Dogs JP


Download Battle Dogs JP NCS


Download BASE APKS: https://mega.nz/folder/CdwlmRYB#xT4j3N9R-nNIPSQKxRumwg


Finding something??